Seattle Seahawks Roster Projection: 53-Man Roster & Practice Squad Before Training Camp In 2021
Seattle Seahawks 53-man roster projection, way-too-early edition! The NFL draft is over and the Seahawks are getting ready for OTAs, minicamp and of course Seahawks training camp. The Seahawks are just starting to figure out their roster and even practice squad while the rookies get up to speed. There will certainly be some surprise Seahawks roster moves, as there are every year, but this is Seahawks Today Host Tom Downey’s early Seahawks roster projections.
The first 100 people who comment get to download the News Break app for free by using our link: http://chatsports.com/seahawksnb
The Seattle Seahawks didn’t have many draft picks or cap space, but the roster has still undergone plenty of changes in the offseason. There will be some tough roster decisions to make, especially at spots like offensive line, defensive line and in the secondary.
The Seahawks 2021 roster has some major battles at key positions when it comes to figuring out who makes the team. Injuries and/or suspensions could eliminate some options, but there will be some tough decisions to make. And that could include some fan-favorite players.
Subscribe (for free) to Seattle Seahawks Today for daily videos:
The Seattle Seahawks will have a 53 man roster again in 2021, with the option to promote 2 players from the practice squad each week. So it’s not a 55-man roster for the Seahawks if you’ve been confused by that lately.
Here is our 53-man roster projection for the Seattle Seahawks:
- Russell Wilson + Geno Smith
- Chris Carson, Rashaad Penny, Travis Homer, DeeJay Dallas, Nick Bellore (FB)
- DK Metcalf, Tyler Lockett, D’Wayne Eskridge, Freddie Swain, Cade Johnson
- Gerald Everett, Will Dissly, Colby Parkinson
- Duane Brown, Brandon Shell, Cedric Ogbuehi, Stone Forsythe, Damien Lewis, Jamarco Jones, Gabe Jackson, Ethan Pocic, Phil Haynes, Kyle Fuller
- Carlos Dunlap, Kerry Hyder, Benson Mayowa, Alton Robinson, Rasheem Green, LJ Collier, Aldon Smith, Poona Ford, Al Woods, Bryan Mone
- Bobby Wagner, Jordyn Brooks, Darrell Taylor, Cody Barton, Ben Burr-Kirven
- DJ Reed, Ahkello Witherspoon, Marquise Blair, Tre Brown, Tre Flowers, Ugo Amadi, Pierre Desir
- Jamal Adams, Quandre Diggs, Ryan Neal
- Jason Myers (K), Michael Dickson (P), Tyler Ott (LS)
Seahawks Practice squad projections are also included. While the NFL is set to go with a 12-man squad this year, the Seahawks actually get a 13th spot thanks to the addition of Aaron Donkor, who is part of the NFL’s International Player Pathway Program.
Practice Squad (13)
- Danny Etling (QB)
- Tamorrion Terry (WR)
- Connor Wedington (WR)
- Cody Thompson (WR)
- Tyler Mabry (TE)
- Jordan Simmons (OG)*
- Pier-Olivier Lestage (OG)
- Jarrod Hewitt (DL)
- Robert Nkemdiche (DL)*
- Aaron Donkor (LB)
- Bryan Mills (CB)
- Jordan Miller (CB)
- Aashari Croswell (S)
- Alex Collins (RB)
- John Ursua (WR)
- Kyle Fuller (C)
- Cedrick Lattimore (DT)
- Damarious Randall (CB)
Seahawks News is also on our website: http://www.chatsports.com/seattle-seahawks
We’ve got a Seahawks Facebook page you can LIKE: https://www.facebook.com/chatsportssea
#Seahawks #SeahawksRoster #SeahawksRosterProjection #CSNB2021