How to search Lakers vs. Nuggets: TV channel, NBA dwell movement info, initiate time
How to search Lakers vs. Nuggets basketball sport
Could well additionally simply 3, 2021
9: 30 pm ET2 min learn
Denver @ Los Angeles
Recent Records: Denver 43-21; Los Angeles 36-28
What to Know
The Los Angeles Lakers are getting factual support to it as they host the Denver Nuggets at 10 p.m. ET Could well additionally simply 3 at Staples Center. Coming off of a loss in a sport they had been expected to resolve, the Lakers nows face the more daunting job of proving themselves in opposition to spoiled odds.
Los Angeles came up short in opposition to the Toronto Raptors on Sunday, falling 121-114. This changed into as soon as typically the end result Los Angeles or its followers had been having a guess on, as they had been favored by 10 sides over Toronto heading into this contest. Los Angeles' defeat must now not vague the performances of little forward Kyle Kuzma, who shot 6-for-11 from past the arc and carried out with 24 sides, and center Andre Drummond, who posted a double-double on 19 sides and 11 rebounds.
Within the intervening time, Denver didn't maintain too worthy breathing room of their sport with the Los Angeles Clippers this past Saturday, however they composed walked away with a 110-104 victory. The Nuggets' center Nikola Jokic did his thing and dropped a double-double on 30 sides and 14 boards as successfully as to seven dimes.
The Lakers are now 36-28 while Denver sits at 43-21. A pair of stats to relief an sight on: Los Angeles ranks second within the league when it involves sides allowed per sport, with simplest 106.7 on common. But Denver enters the matchup with 115.5 sides per sport on common, factual for fourth handiest within the league. We'll salvage out about which of these strengths -- offense or protection -- will resolve out.
How To Conception
- When: Monday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Staples Center -- Los Angeles, California
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Strive for free. Regional restrictions also can note.)
- Apply: CBS Sports App
The Nuggets are a 4.5-point accepted in opposition to the Lakers, primarily based fully on basically the latest NBA odds.
The toll road on this sport has moved pretty moderately since it opened, as it started out with the Nuggets as a 1.5-point accepted.
Admire NBA picks for every single sport, including this one, from SportsLine's improved computer model. Safe picks now.
Sequence Historic past
Los Angeles maintain won 13 out of their last 25 games in opposition to Denver.
- Feb 14, 2021 - Denver 122 vs. Los Angeles 105
- Feb 04, 2021 - Los Angeles 114 vs. Denver 93
- Sep 26, 2020 - Los Angeles 117 vs. Denver 107
- Sep 24, 2020 - Los Angeles 114 vs. Denver 108
- Sep 22, 2020 - Denver 114 vs. Los Angeles 106
- Sep 20, 2020 - Los Angeles 105 vs. Denver 103
- Sep 18, 2020 - Los Angeles 126 vs. Denver 114
- Aug 10, 2020 - Los Angeles 124 vs. Denver 121
- Feb 12, 2020 - Los Angeles 120 vs. Denver 116
- Dec 22, 2019 - Denver 128 vs. Los Angeles 104
- Dec 03, 2019 - Los Angeles 105 vs. Denver 96
- Mar 06, 2019 - Denver 115 vs. Los Angeles 99
- Nov 27, 2018 - Denver 117 vs. Los Angeles 85
- Oct 25, 2018 - Los Angeles 121 vs. Denver 114
- Mar 13, 2018 - Los Angeles 112 vs. Denver 103
- Mar 09, 2018 - Denver 125 vs. Los Angeles 116
- Dec 02, 2017 - Denver 115 vs. Los Angeles 100
- Nov 19, 2017 - Los Angeles 127 vs. Denver 109
- Mar 13, 2017 - Denver 129 vs. Los Angeles 101
- Jan 31, 2017 - Los Angeles 120 vs. Denver 116
- Jan 17, 2017 - Denver 127 vs. Los Angeles 121
- Mar 25, 2016 - Denver 116 vs. Los Angeles 105
- Mar 02, 2016 - Denver 117 vs. Los Angeles 107
- Dec 22, 2015 - Los Angeles 111 vs. Denver 107
- Nov 03, 2015 - Denver 120 vs. Los Angeles 109
Damage Document for Los Angeles
- Marc Gasol: Sport-Time Decision (Finger)
- Anthony Davis: Sport-Time Decision (Calf)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: Sport-Time Decision (Ankle)
- Alex Caruso: Sport-Time Decision (Lend a hand)
- Kyle Kuzma: Sport-Time Decision (Thumb)
- LeBron James: Out (Ankle)
- Jared Dudley: Out (Knee)
- Dennis Schroder: Out (Covid-19)
Damage Document for Denver
- Zeke Nnaji: Sport-Time Decision (Ankle)
- Will Barton: Out (Hamstring)
- Monte Morris: Out (Hamstring)
- Jamal Murray: Out for the Season (Knee)